QUARTZ PRECISION, under its registered trademark KING GONG, is the French leader in the design, manufacture and sale of resistant metal targets of all calibers to the military, the police, professionals and sport shooters. QUARTZ PRECISION wants to revolutionize the shooting training experience with its QUARTZ SYSTEMES brand. With robust and easy-to-deploy designs, our system allows use suited to any fire training platform.
The current observation is that no company offers a multiplatform training solution for live-fire guns that meet the needs for realism and dynamism necessary for current professional training. We want to offer the first universe of interconnected systems that can be deployed to quickly reconstruct a mobile, wireless, autonomous, connected and secure training center.
Our goal is to develop a multi-module interconnected system :
QUARTZ SYSTEMES GSTS (Global Solution Training System)
- Through our constant exchanges with professionals concerned about the interest of perfecting their training, we imagined our multi-module system allowing to: Boost a training session by the simple development of scenarios. These, coupled with the modules deployed in the field, develop the reaction times and the reflexes of the shooters. In a context of stress staged by the supervisor, shooters are led to work on rapid decision-making and their precision in a difficult environment.
- Add a random dimension to the scenarios.
- To have a safe and immediate feedback on the success or not of the shot made.
- Secure training by avoiding recurrent shooter access to the shooting range (verification of target results).
- Limit spending on supplies of consumable targets in paper, aluminum, cardboard.
- Optimizing the time of a training session by reducing dead time (stopping training to verify target results, filling in impacts, installing and making targets and / or target holders, processing waste).
- Deploy modules under fire without additional protection (concrete tank, sandbox, formwork, etc.)
- Train on equipment resistant to ordinary bullet calibers from 9x19mm to 12.7mm NATO through the 5.56mm NATO and the 7.62x39mm.
- Train with optics with light, infrared or thermal amplification.
- Train under all weather conditions; our GSTS system, composed of modules, is IP68 waterproof.
The entire GSTS system has the possibility of an MCO (Maintenance in Operational Condition) contract for its modules. QUARTZ SYSTEMES provides its future buyers with maintenance, repair, part replacement and rapid consumable supply times.
The training of the armed forces must not be affected by the maintenance of the equipment made available.
To respond to this, our work focuses on strong Hardware and Software development in order to maximize autonomy, transmission power, priority management within the different protocols. Emphasis is placed on simplicity of use by the generalization of the use of a single button present on each module ... the "On / Off" button.
Our research on new training practices and techniques focuses on a new vision for training the armed forces. We significantly improve the responses to shooting in different states: fatigue, stress, lack of visibility of operators. Our technical work is regularly put to the test in real conditions by special forces, commandos, intervention groups.
"It's better to take the change by the hand before it takes our throat."
- Winston Churchill